Tried to surprise

Event Date: May 20, 2013 11:00 M to May 21, 2013 4:00 AM

Another year passed. It's her birthday once again.
20th.
I guess it feels strange to end one's teenage years and step to the line of 20's.

Here was the plan:
To enjoy her last day as 19.

Result:
FAIL!

We reached her past 2 in the morning already...
All because of the cake search that took us hours yet ended with Dunkin' Donuts instead. Good thing, effort appreciated. Wew.

Dodz picked me up past 11 in the evening. We started the cake search immediately as soon as we reached the town. I won't blame anyone if we couldn't find any open cake shoppe during the time...it's very late in the evening already.
Friendship at its best. Happy 20th Birthday Geia!
 I can't remember when and where this amazing friendship started. I just realized that no matter how long we haven't seen each other, we're still the same foolish and crazy and fun different mix of individual. We had no better idea but surprise her in her Graveyard Shift duty at Jollibee Brgy. City Heights, Gensan.

After checking the different cake shops around the town, we then looked for birthday candles from different convenience stores but only found this instead. Hahaha.  I know I know. It was really a bad idea but we chose to innovate because we didn't have better choices.

Candles - Not to use during birthdays
Dodz creating a small birthday candle out of the huge one
cricket lighter helping us
Dodz and I near Mabuhay Highway
just in front of Jollibee City Heights...preparing for our surprise
then we had Dunkin Terraces instead of a cake...haha

Jollibee | the celebrant is still busy | I guess it was already past 2 in the morning
Dodz is starting to get impatient.
He ordered Coke Float and I ordered hot choco
it was 2 in the morning and I'm having my favorite Jollibee pancakes
and the celebrant is still very busy
I've finished my pancakes now it's time light the candle


our messy table after our late midnight snack ala birthday surprise
I turned very impatient and I was very sleepy. It was 3 in the morning.
at last, a mini break was given to the celebrant to blow her candle
after hours of wait, we were able to borrow some of the celebrant's time
it was 4 am already...time to go home.
Happy Birthday Geia! :)

----
Love,

Hara

Comments