Friendship Day

I really don't know how else to call it. Hihi.
Since this is a very late post, I kinda forgot already what's with that day that we're free so early that we went out and had fun instead.

As my memory serves me right, Precy and I just came back from the public market to buy some stuffs and then we went to SM and looked for the others for lunch. Then we had an awesome lunch at Pizza Hut and we even planned on going to Pahayahay Acoustic Bar and Resto hoping we could stay at the KTV Bar and sing our hearts out. I can still remember that we were so kilig because Gai Gai has got a date after her painful break-up.

It was raining very hard that time that the waters along the J. Catolico road were keeping up with the tricycle tires and some vehicles couldn't even move which contributed to the mini traffic jam. But we're creative when it comes to having fun; so we decided to go to Gai Gai's place instead. 

FUN was an understatement. Swear.


And yes, the crazy sleeping pose--tada!
(That guy near the door was the date. )

We bought some unhealthy junk foods but I swear, they are all yummy plus the ice cream! I feel like I was a little kid again that very moment and it feels nice to feel that way again. We did random things--music jamming, playing house with Maxine (Gai Gai's four-year old niece), and the best game was with the cards!

It was my first time to play that game they call Heart Attack and as the name suggests, it really did make me feel like I was having a heart attack and we ended up putting white powder to the worst loser in every round.

Oooooh. I love that day.

That day, I remember them wondering why I love black & white pictures so much. They don't feel the same way but still...I put the camera effects on black and white. They kinda have no choice. Hehe. I don't know why I love it so much, too. Or maybe because I think, black and white pictures, for me, reveals true beauty.




  
  



Do you agree with me that Black and White pictures reveal true beauty?

XOXO,
Hara

Comments