ORSEM 2013

Who knew these fellas could act like responsible students, too?

Just as planned before the second semester for third year ends, we really made it to the Marista community of TNT (Talk n' Tours) Ates and Kuyas. Together with me are Precy and Nikko. I really can't specifically remember since when we started getting really close. I just noticed, one day, that we did. I guess it's not just love, but friendship also moves in a mysterious way. Haha!

Honestly, we didn't know what to do. We even ditched the TNT seminar coz we became bored and the problem rose during the exact day. We really had no idea what's the proper sequence and all. We had no choice but to trust our instincts and guts. And tada! The pretense game started...like we really knew what we were doing but the truth is, we don't.

But the day went smooth. We just did what our heart tells us...or just like how we experienced OrSem during our time. We really made a lot of friends during the first day and it makes me smile trying to lead as an example to the froshies. Well, that's part of the job I guess.

And look at those smiles! You never really know what's happening...


Precy. Hara. Nikko.

One of the best part of our endeavor was the fact that our shirts look so cool. It is, right? I love the doodles and the message of the art. Whoever you are that drew the design, I salute you, Sir!


I can actually relate to how they're feeling at the moment. I've been to the same situation three years ago and the way I assessed it, I did really well and somehow inspired some of my classmates. First day of the OrSem, they thought I was the kind of girl who really leads by example at the responsible-type. Haha! I sincerely wish I never disappointed you that much.



Hi! I'm Hara your Ate.

Shahara C. Rosco, CPA-in-the-making
I honestly like this portrait. I just don't know why. Or maybe, I just miss that smile and aura. #bittersweet

NDDU Covered Area

Okay. I know my penmanship sucks but what's important is that the rhythm is good. 



S for Shahara...

My girls...






NDDU Business College Lion Mascot



Trivia: When I was young, every year during my birthday, I go to church and light candles with my Mom and she took photos of me with Mother Mary. And when I saw this one, I remember my moments with my Mom. Ugh! I miss her.

Love,
Ate Hara

Comments