Gap Farming Adventure (Davao City)

#October15,2014
#thedaybeforetheresults

What I imagined: Getaway with all our classmates at Samal
What really happened: Mini-getaway with my three other classmates at Gap Farm and Japanese Tunnel (Davao City)

Now I can say it's not about the number...Haha
We had so much fun kasi eh...like super!

On our way, I imposed that we had to sing Miley Cyrus' Party in the USA but they laughed at me because I was the one who didn't know the lyrics. Haha

Yeah yeah yeeeeaaaah! There's a party in the USA


WELCOME TO GAP FARM!


Arrival at Gar Farming

The Land of Promise
Say Hello to the different tribes of the Philippines! :D
Never mind the funny landian portion with the statues. Shh! 

We still didn't know that we were CPAs back then. Weeeee!
That explains the craziness...






Coz John made me do another shot...a serious one. Haha


Say hello again to the tribe of Mindanao plus the modern reviewees...




The lovely stairs to the mini Japanes Tunnel...



I don't understand what kind of pose is that...


 And inside the tunnel...or cave...or whatever...


It's my first time to see a cyclops.



And so the oldies got tired of hiking...haha

I'm kissing Juan Tamad! OMG!

different kinds of mystical creatures in the Philippines at Gap Farming






I'm riding a swan! Woohoo!

and that's the biggest carabao I've ever seen...
those awkward faces..haha








Goodbye Gap Farm!
xoxo

Comments