Japanese Tunnel since 1942 (Davao City)

#adventure
#October21,2014
#adaybeforetheresults

Say Hello to THE JAPANESE TUNNEL since 1942...
And I don't really understand what that means...weeww.
And Japanese seemed really short back then...
The entrance to the Japanese Tunnel is guarded by two petite Japanese soldiers...


Say Hi to the geisha lady as the receptionist in the tunnel


Inside the Japanes Tunnel, there were rock formations which were starting to develop...
and the lady tourist forbid us to touch any of them.

Now say 'Hi!' to their so called altar place where the statue of Buddha is located...


Today's watchers...
Shhh..they were seriously playing cards...


Behold, this prison, accordingly, can hold six to ten persons...
Kawawa naman sila...

And so we reached the lower-roof part of the tunnel...
Wew...tall people problems..


I already forgot how the lady tourist called that place but it contained the actual guns and bullet cases which were used during the war..
And then we asked what's with the coins on the floor...and she explained that people who visited the place turned it into a wishing chamber. And we all got excited and quickly pulled out some coins to make a wish. Haha. We were like silly little kids...and I already know that's the content of our wishes. Haha. And they came true. We're already CPAs.


Goodbye Mr. Lonely Japanese Man! :)

And say 'Hello' to the mini private pool party. Oh yeah!
I'm ready!


I'm mermaid!


Pool and slides

I don't know what are you doing, John...

Deeds teaching me water bending...


my favorite













Thank you for the sponsors!
Thank you GoPro!








Soon, I'll have a better underwater photo..Ugh!










John and Hecel taught me floating but I failed to learn...huhu


Now it's time to say goodbye.
Goodbye Japanese Tunnel!
xoxo




Comments