Metamorphosis


October 21, 2014

The first page of the new chapter of my life is waiting to be turned. Something’s different. Something’s bigger. Something’s longer.

Different. I made it, Blooms! I did it!

Bigger. There are now bigger opportunities that await me.

Longer. My name is now longer by three letters.

Lemme introduce you to the new me.


I am Shahara C. Rosco, CPA.

Forgive me if I used the CPA extension even before my oath taking and registration. I just can’t help but be proud about it. I guess this feeling will just subside soon.

But not very soon I guess.

I want to grab this opportunity to vest this post as an official leap. A metamorphosis that I’ve been longing to undergo.

It’s been a while since I’ve taken this blog seriously. We all know it’s because of some dramatic events in my life that I call a bit life-changing at those moments. But things are different now.

I learned that it’s surely not wise to always linger with the past and stay dope-ish about it. Life must go on and so is my blog. The reason why I stopped blogging is somehow the same reason why I’m coming back.

Ken.

It’s always Ken.

I wonder when it won’t always about Ken anymore. Lucky me if that ever happens. Haha.

This metamorphosis doesn’t really mean a total change. It’s more like an upgrade or something. Like from a tiny caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly.

I guess I still have a lot of time before getting super busy with my first ever official job to-be so I’ll try to use such opportunity to make it up for my Bloomie (my blog’s official name) who’s about to celebrate its seventh year anniversary. Woohoo! Wine please! *wink wink*

Cheers!

To metamorphosis! (To metamorphosis!)

Comments