Puerto Princesa, Palawan Adventure.Part 1 (Excited to go!/ Airport)

#graduationprivileges
#April4-6,2014
#ICON2014
#InternationalConference2014
#YouthForChrist

So instead of going to Boracay to meet my very beautiful best friend, I converted my graduation privilege to a Puerto Princesa, Palawan Adventure/ attendance to YFC ICON 2014. Woooohooo! 
All I can say is that...
FUN IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

AIRPORT MOMENTS.
a time to meet some strangers
GG...Glan Girls

 SarGen Team.

doing awesome adventure with your best buddy is the coolest


 Glan delegates
Hara, Nicole, Geia, and Amvern

Is it me or we're just very cute in this picture? Haha

 upo sa floor kasi nakakapagod maghintay


 Yung feeling na nagka-separate kami ng seats...huhu



 Darn. Nilipad ng hangin yung colorful cap ko and almost sucked by the machine.
Wew. Buti na lang nahabol ko pa. Kaloka!
 Look at my face...haha
Hinihingal pa ako sa paghabol ko sa aking colorful fedora

Cheers! for the arrival. Welcome to Puerto Princesa!




TAKE TWO!
 On our way to Davao Airport with our super excited faces...




travel bags everywhere

my very cute and colorful fedora

Shahara Rosco goes to Palawan

before everything else, pray muna





 from strangers to friends...



and my ewwie haggard face...













Part 2 will be our Crocodile Farm Adventure and Baker's Hill Trip

Comments