Wax Down There!

Two days ago, my friend and I went to Watsons to buy this particularly nice Waxing chever. Well, I don't know how to call it. It's not really cream coz it's basically honey and calamansi.

While staying near the Hair section, a woman was interested in buying wax and asking for some suggestion about which wax is better. And Kia did the mini talk...siya naman kasi ang may alam. I'll be trying lang din because Kia said so.

The woman is probably in her thirties and she looks so happy and excited. Then she said, "Nakakapagod kasi every time mag-bikini kaya wax na lang..." And then she was  laughing,

I was like...Oh em gee! Is she really gonna do it? For the bikinis?

Sheeeeeeeet meeeeeen! My friends said, "Grabe, Har. Ang sakit sakit sakit. Ayoko umulit."

Kaloka. We have this plan pa naman of going to Boracay next year...where I think I'll wear my first bikini (or not). Well, it depends whether I'll achieve my goal body figure then I guess I'll be comfy wearing bikini. But the scary question is...what am I gonna do down there?

I can't pluck! Hello!? And I haven't tried.

Shaving doesn't provide perfect results...and I'm scared. I'm afraid I'll slice my baby for the first time. Yuck! They said shaving cream helps produce better results...but hello? Creams in sensitive areas scary...and dangerous.

They said it's best to wax. But oh em gee! Oh em gee! How am I gonna do it? I' afraid it will be so oh painful that I might regret doing it in the first place. Haha. *wink wink* Bikini problems. Pfft.

Is there any other alternative?

xoxo

Comments