Merry Christmas 2015

Family Photo | Christmas 2015

I found one of my 2015 special notebooks containing what are my expectations or at least the things I love to have for 2015. I learned that I wrote at the last part, "Have a worry free Christmas and New Year with Family...".

I was actually referring about work when I used the words worry free because during the 2014 Christmas, I had to go back to work December 26 and I even had to work on a January 1, 2015 morning. I thought resigning from my job would bless me a worry free year end holidays, but it didn't.

Like what I mentioned during my previous posts we had a tough year end--me and my husband. Days before Christmas, we even had no idea where to spend and who to spend Christmas with--at Gensan with my family or at Glan with his extended family (since his immediate family are all at Japan). And it would be so boring if we chose to celebrate Christmas at his house when there's only the two of us. Well, technically there's four of us because his cousin JR was with the whole time plus Baby Hiro.

But then my Mom who is at Saudi requested a get together for Christmas season and there we went. My family it is!

We had an early Noche Buena at my sister's place. A simple dinner with funny conversations, teasing, family jokes, laughter, hugs, kisses, sweets, movies, and drinks.

If only I'm not pregnant during such time, I'd love to have some Black Label with them. But since, I cannot, my husband saved all my turns. And he was really red! Haha



My niece, Alexxa is growing up so fast!

Our first Christmas together as husband and wife with the baby bump.

My sizzum's family




Plus some random photos :)




Comments