Paraiso Verde Pool and Resort

After sending my husband to the airport, I quickly dozed myself to sleep. I almost fainted at the airport actually. I dunno why. I guess it's the heat to be blamed and the queuing.

I woke up again past ten in the morning and surprised to realize that our vague plan of going to Paraiso Verde was a go.

So Kerk went to our house and then we went to Marbon's place where we found him still sleeping and then we just met with John at Marbel.

We dined at Cinco Ninas Cafe for our very late lunch at three in the afternoon. And funny thing was Marbon was having a little crush on the cute waiter. He really was cute though.

I didn't really enjoy the water when it's calm. It was so not my type of water. It was not clean! Thank goodness for their impressive wave pool which really got my taste of adventure.

It felt like there was a little tsunami at the pool or a giant bad guy was stirring the pool with a huge spoon swirling us. Haha. I hope my baby inside my tummy enjoyed my little adventure too. It was a bit daring and I thank God I reached home safely with no painful contractions or whatsoever.




Comments