Hello There Two Lines!

September 15, 2015
That was the day we learned about you, darling.

It was God's major major surprise for our tenth monthsary...can you even imagine my reaction?

I never thought that day would be so hilarious and eventful. I hope I'll have a time later to share with you the whole story in details.

But for now, here's the shorter version. We bought two pregnancy test just to make sure of the result. The first one failed during our first try because I failed to put enough drops of my specimen. Good thing we had an extra.

He was just lying on his bed waiting for me to hand him the result and I threw over him the kit. I still couldn't forget his reaction, "Dali dire beh..." ("Come here...") with that unexplanable smile and then we hug each other tightly. Honestly, it was still not totally sinking in even after holding the two positive test results. We even took couple photos with the result.

We went to St. Michael's church afterwards, to thank God the crazy blessing but more like to ask strength to guide us on what to do next. Haha! Well, He did guide us...big time.

Truly, a happy tenth monthsary special!

VIOLA! POSITIVE RESULT | Pregnancy Test
It may not look so pleasant but that's our first family picture.
Mommy, Daddy, and Baby inside my tummy.

Kiss for the new family!

Shabu-Shabu @ Tong Yang, SM City General Santos
I already miss our frequent shabu shabu moments. Since he's the expert when it comes to cooking, I simply eat whatever he cooks. Such a sweet one.

September 15, 2015
Happy tenth monthsary!
Happy family!

Comments