Last Day of the Year

Photos of us at timelapse checking out what has been happening inside the GoPro.



For the past few months, I've been spending major major days with my husband since there's only every few moments for us left before he goes back to Japan for work--needless to say for the future of our family. I know it sounds too sad to think about it but it's just the reality...and reality sucks most of the time. I just had to deal with it.

I know that my friends are always around and he's not so no need of overthinking about sad thoughts about forgetting my friends because of my husband. It's just not true. I'm just trying to do what's best for the situation and making the most out of the few moments we still have.

We had a tough year end--me and my husband I must say. Business was no luck but I always knew we could get past through this phase. We're still newbies with this kind of set up anyway, so I can't really blame any of us.

So for the last day of the year, we decided to spend it at the beach with some hometown friends. Well, they were my new friends actually since they were originally his friends and I find them nice--the Lim family.

So there we were. We had a little us time under the bright sunlit waters of Gumasa beaches. Thanks to GoPro and FujiFilms for capturing some moments.

I honestly prefer for us to be just us--totally alone for the whole day like I can have him for myself...totally solo. But if there's one thing a learned recently, it's something about becoming less selfish. The world does not revolve around me so I have to deal with things the way they are and not fret about some imperfect moments or situations that aren't a big deal and not worth my wrinkles.

Farewell year 2015. I had a great and crazy time!




Comments