Sohara Tweets: Missing Someone

Well, it's not really one of my New Year's Resolution but I noticed that it's really happening. I've been using Twitter more often than usual as 2016 started. I may not notice it at first but it seemed to be useful. I had kept track of my activities and feelings because I tweet a lot. So, thank you. And I guess, it's fair to look back...

Here are some notable tweets for the two days of the first ten days of the year.

It's kinda sad and at the same time funny thinking it's obvious that I miss my husband so much...with those cheezy too-girly tweets I've been tweeting. Yet it's great to somehow speak your heart out loud without caring if someone will judge you unlike blabbing in Facebook. It seems like Twitter is judgment-free for normal individuals like me.

And I also notice some things like blabbing about missing the morning talks because I can not wake up early just like the old days, now (that it's the third month of the year), we've found a way to fix that. And it's way better.

Those times, I was still not super used to feeling my baby move inside my tummy...and now, I am. I'm even worried if she's suddenly behave.

I also watched a crazy movie which is dedicated for girls...you should watch it sometimes. Title: Best Night Ever!




I miss morning talks. Haha di naman gud ko kamata oi

Comments