Hello After A Long Time

So ano na?

Hmm. As much as I want to write everything and preserve every memory in this blog, I can't. I just can't because of reasons.

For my come back post, I honestly do not know what to write. My blog-ish spiritted self has not come back yet...entirely. So for the mean time, let's do a little catch up and let's play random question and answer.

By the way, Blooms, congratulations on your tenth year! Daebak!

So let's start.

WHY NOW?
So, truth is, I've been meaning to have a major come back post way way months or probably years ago, however I just couldn't bring myself to doing it. Or I just couldn't finish it. Now that my Baby Ash's 1st birthday is approaching, I guess it's time to make serious effort to my come back posts.

WHY DID YOU STOP? OR WHAT IS THE REASON FOR YOUR UNEXPECTED HIATUS? GIVE AT LEAST 3 REASONS.
So for starters, I had my first ultimate hiatus when I got so heartbroken because my boyfriend (in the past) broke up with me. Yeah. Via Facebook. Can you imagine what I've been through to survive? It sickened me to create new posts because he lived in this blog. Blogging made me sad. Blogging only reminded me of him. So and so. I got uninspired so I stopped blogging. But I tend to visit it once in a blue moon.

When I got my life back as well as I fell in love again, I got so busy. Literally busy that I couldn't get to prioritize my blog that I love dearly. I got a lot of work to do. My schedule was so hectic. The free hours left for me were dedicated to resting...or else I might get sick again. The other free hours were spent bathing in love with my long distance lover.

When I stopped working and chose to enjoy dear life with my lover, we went kinda serious and a lot of things happened. We got adventures and places travelled, local and out of town. I got busy with my love life! Haha! Super busy! I got married. Wew. Can you imagine? I got a baby! I got a business! I got Christening! And many more. It's like there's a major happening every month. And being a mom (especially that I'm new at this) gave me a more busy schedule than before. What I mean is...not busy as in I got appointments, but busy as in I have to go take care of a little human being. It ain't easy. I'm just really thankful everybody around me has been so supportive with my journey.

HOW ARE YOU?
Wew. The question seemed so broad. I don't know how to start my answer. Well, I wanna say I'm great. I feel great. Today I'm happy. My baby (who is the most important thing in the world right now) is healthy and joyful, hence I feel perfectly fine...when it comes to that.

So, behind the perfectly fine generic answer. I also deal with day to day promlems like how I'm still not used to look at my ever changed body. It literally changed. Not the so obvious kind anyway like from skinny to fatty...not that kind. It's just that I can't ignore the changes like...the stretch marks in my belly, my eye bags grew worse because of lack of sleep, my bones ache sometimes probablt because my baby sucked a lot of my calcium, my fingers grew back the allergies, my legs were like first year college again...the chicken legs, and the list goes on. I don't know what else to say. Haha! There's a lot.

HAVE YOU REALLY MOVED ON FROM THE PERSON WHO BROKE YOUR HEART AND THE REASON YOU STOPPED BLOGGING?
Yes, of course. I'm so glad I did. I admit I had a hard time. I thought it was impossible to get over him. I really believed we had an epic love story...I still believe though. Although it ended in a unfairytale-like, I'm still hands down to everything we've been through. All the lessons and memories we had will of course be a part of my past. It's just the way it is and it's just the way it will be.

DO YOU REALLY LOVE THE PERSON WHO MADE YOUR HEART BEAT AGAIN?
Ha! You have no idea! I love him. I really love him. It's sometimes feels a little weird thinking how I got to the point of loving him. It was so unlike me...but then, nothing is indeed impossible. I love him because I love him. I don't even understand it sometimes. It seemed unexpected. I guess I just find itin refreshing to discover something new when I thought different. Ha! I guess I'm already blabbing. My love life deserves another Q and A portion.

DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE NOW?
To tell you the truth, I feel mixed emotions about this. There's no more fulfilling job than being a mother. It feels surreal thinking about someone who needs you as you and the feeling that you're all that she needs. Whoah. I feel like crying now. Ugh.

But of course, there are difficult parts. There are also moments that I don't like. There are moments such as I feel so sleepy due to lack of sleep but she's all energetic and ready to play. I hate moments when I miss my husband because he had to be at Japan for work and we can't be with him for the moment because there's a problem with Ashti's birth cert. Haaaay. The are also times when she gets messy with her poop! Ha! I don't like such moments.

WHAT ABOUT WORKING AGAIN?
Of course I intend to work again. However, there are really times when you have to choose what's more important and do it. Sacrifice is inevitable. But of course we do it for better intentions that's why it is called sacrifice. It sometimes bugs me thinking about how my salary does not even make 20% of his. Ugh! It's actually one of the reasons why he confidently orders me not to work and just take care of the baby. He does not want Ash to experience what he had. Another thing is his pride...wew. He does not want me to have other boss than him. Haha! Haaaay guys really...

WHAT DO YOU DO NOW?
Well, stay at home moms have some perks, too. I get to do what I've always wanted to do--write and make books. I'm just very thankful for the moment, altho it has some downside, I can't just be ungrateful for the opportunities it gave me. Now, I'm writing a book. Whoah. I know I know. But I don't want to get ahead of myself so I still won't share further details. Wew.

WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY NOWADAYS?
Haha! Things had been different. Happiness for me means being able to sleep for a very long period of time without getting disturbed: being able to go out of the house for a very long time and stroll for a while, doing groceries and picking food items that I love to eat, and thr list goes on. But my favorite happy pill is seeing Ashti smiling and oh so happy. It somehow makes you forget the problems. Whoah. I sound like a mature person. Lol. I sound so motherly. Haha! But seriously, I've learned to appreciate a lot of things now that I used to take for granted then. I learned to value life more.

WHAT'S NEXT?
Well, I really can't say. My life is full of surprises right now...or more like mystery. All I know is that I put Ashti's first birthday party in my priority. I had to make it memorable. I'm honestly having a hard time with the preparation because my husband is in Japan. Pfft. But all love and support from him is way way felt. So good luck to me. Let's see how our days goes as I planned on reviving this blog.


*

Ten questions aren't bad. I guess that's all for now.

So long!

Always,
Harasunflower

Comments