The Trial Version


This is just something I once imagined. I didn't expect that I would be involved into this kind of thing very soon. I was just spending some time with my diary and then I came up to this. Remember my post "Girl-Boy Relationship Level" before? Well, this "Trial Version" is just like a new level of relationship.

So here it goes. This is according to what I have written in my diary as of that very moment when I thought of it and drafted it of course. Haha. 

The exact words in my diary:

I'm just thinking, by the time someone asks me for my love, and if ever he has a special part of my life, meaning he's kinda special already, I'll introduce him the Trial Version.

The traditional way is -- courting~ but in this trial version it's like you're already ON "BF-GF" but this time, it's just a trial version. (I know it's weird.)

For that period, he should show her what he wants to show her to convince her to go for the Premium Version, meaning the real BF-GF thing.

This period, the guy should show her or give her an idea of how her days would be if they're already on.

This could last longer than you thought until the girl decides to go for the premium version. For me, or if I'll be engaged into this I'll go for 143-day trial version and the 143rd day, I'll bless him my YES (if  he deserves it). The full version of our BF-GF relationship would be like premium, official -- full access.

I believe this trial version is helpful to both parties. It's not only that the girl would scrutinize (I'm not that harsh) if she will accept the guy. But also, the guy could check if he's sure to choose this girl really. Haha..this is funny but I believe this is effective.

The Trial Version would ---->
  • determine how comfortable you are together
  • hug test - if you feel warm around his arms
  • you feel happy sitting next to him, talking to him for days, holding hands, walking with him along with a lot of  people
  • etc. and vice versa
These would somehow be determined and they will help you decide whether to accept or stay friends...more like back to being friends.

These are the things, I guess are the ones you'll get to experience -- well, they were just few examples of them -- in your days as you go into having relationship with him. So, if you're comfortable, happy, and you feel secure -- go for him!
  • Oh, I forgot to point, this would also determine if you're comfortable to say "I love you." (concept for the I-love-you test was from John, my friend)
That's the exact content of the Trial Version that I drafted in my diary. But I know it's close to impossible to follow what I drafted. The terms were subject for changes.



Comments