Meet the Friends plus My New RC Car

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends
(Gotta get with my friends)
Make it last forever, friendship never ends..."

Finally, Geia and Dodz meets Ikki (September 5, 2012). I don't know what else to say...it's just that I feel that they deserve to meet up. Hihi. To become a part of someone's life also means to become friends with that someone's friends. For me, friendship approval is much of a big deal...though it doesn't affect how would I feel towards a person, still it feels better to be known. After all, friends are friends. They play a huge part of the circle of love. Now that there's a new entrant, introduction would for sure be healthy in order to make the circle of love grow bigger and more welcoming... Ayeee.
Ikki plus the Trio at Jollibee, Robinsons
So that's us. We appear like we were having a double date. Haha

And, remember the number 4 in my Bummer list? ...that I lost the deal with Mr. Sixty because I accidentally ate Pata which later I found out to contain Gin with 32.6% alcohol content. Loosing the deal means no RC Car reward. I had a hard time accepting the truth that I lost the deal...but I had no choice but to accept it.

Just then I was surprised when he handed me (Sept 5 afternoon) a pair of AA Battery then said that it is for the remote control. Then I was like...what? What does this mean??? I honestly couldn't believe it at first. My comprehension turned lag...until he made me fully realized that he really bought me an RC Car despite of the fact that I lost the deal... Awwww. So touching...

Radio Controlled (RC) Yellow Lamborghini Car | Dream Machine from Ikki ♥

Honestly, I felt like crying realizing what he had done for me. I felt guilty accepting the reward knowing that I actually lost. Then he said...I should just think that I won. Since it was Sept 1 that I knew (and confessed to him immediately) about me accidentally ate the alcohol-containing Pata - five days from the final day which is Sept 5 - he said I still fulfilled the one year abstinence of alcohol since technically, even Banks and Financial Offices record one year as 360 days...that means that, our contract which was perfected last Sept 5, 2011 is deemed finished until August 31, 2012 which is the 360th day after the perfection of the contract. :)

I know...I know...he just wanted me to feel better as I accept his gift. He just wanted to make me happy and I'm super glad that he did. Thank you so much Ikki for making this day a super duper awesome one! You're the best!

And he really knows my taste, my favorite Yellow Lamborghini for the win!

Comments