The ̶B̶u̶s̶y̶ Fun Week Photo Story

 As you can remember, my boyfriend gave me a not-so-typical gift,
a cellphone, specifically Cherry Mobile Flare. Isn't he sweet? 

We watched the movie "Hansel & Gretel, Witch Hunters".
The movie was gore, just the way I like it. It's just funny to think
that witches in the movies are into technology, too. So cool!
I even want to possess one of their amazing brooms.

The pre-OJT meeting the following day.
Do we look real? :)
I can't deny my excitement for our OJT this summer, brand new experiences I can say.
Currently, we're like facing a job hunt as to where shall we conduct our OJT.
Really feels like real. Yet, I'm nervous for the interviews. Wish me luck!

Goofing with Precy inside the Auditorium during the meeting...
just before our Dean ordered everyone to shut down every phones.

University Week Follows...

Malling on the first day...
My friends and I saw this as we had lunch at KCC Mall and poof! ~ another wholesome Valentine souvenir for the week.

With my behbeh friend, Precy..


And my beautiful boyfriend wearing my hand-made silly crown for the parade...

 Random snaps during the preparation of the Parade...

 My classmates under the sun...

My boyfriend and I... 
and we looked like fools with those silly home-made masks which looked like crowns...

I really like the blueness of the the sky...

The Opening Ceremony with each college surrounding the center field...

My Precy friend went debating and my currently favorite debater, Michael speaking..

Precy's turso with my legs...
Looks so wrong..HAHA! We were actually shooting clips to be included in the JPIA Film Fest. And this is the craziest video I've done so far. Waaa. I'm excited to share...

Colorful backdrop for this year's University Week...

Mom prepared something for me from miles away...
How I want to fly to Saudi and eat them with Mom... :) Happy nineteenth birthday to me!

Facebook friends greetings.
I know this sounds not so good but I really had a hard time 'thanking' all of them so I just made a uniform 'thank you' lines then copied and pasted to some of my not-so-close friends. HAHA. 

And this is something I prepared for him for the Valentines Day...Yes, it's a box. I put a little note and the main gift which is the memory card containing our old videos together way back when we were still on our Trial Version... :)

Tada!!!

First time to have Lunch at Karate Kid, SM City with Precy...

Kulitan with my instant college cousins...The Cosplayers





Filtered Photos from my New Cellphone...

You're not yet tired, are you?

Just before the parade...

My friend won Champion for the Marista Super Star...Im so proud of you Arej!

Taken during my 19th birthday at St. Michael Church for this birthday's candle lighting...
and excited for a date together with my man...

First time to be with him at Aunt Ludi's...


And lovely...


And he got me something for Valentines...




I like them a lot...

Student Code 3-3-044, Shahara Rosco
NDEA Exams right after Universoty Week and I haven't studied...but I tried...haha

Some desserts for effective studying = FAIL. By the way, Choco Ice Cream Glaze is so yummy!

And I just watched The Vampire Diaries S4 Epi 13 instead of stuyding for the exam the following day. Oh bless my score!

Comments