Trios at 15,14,15

(Updated 06.24.15)
Trios, 2009

I was just 14 years old in that photo and they were 15 I guess. Those were the days when our teacher in Computer and Harware Servicing course gave us a task which is to print bundles of text using a dot matrix printer. Imagine our struggles. :) 
We were on our 3rd year at GSAT. Now, Dodz is currently in Manila. He's reviewing for an exam that would entitle him for a promotion. Seaman stuffs. Geia is having her review for this coming Civil Engineering Licensure Exam this November. I, on the other hand, is working as an auditor at SGV & Co. (No. 1 Accounting/Auditing Firm in the Philippines, member of EY Global Ltd.). Ay! I sound like I'm bragging na. Lol!
Way back 2009, we never knew we would be like this in the future. Woot woot. Hurray for the blessings! 


Original Post:

im with dodz and geia insyd the coputer lab.,,hehe.,dnt care abt the teacher.,ahaha.,bahala cla!!

Comments