First Break Up

(Updated 06.24.15)

Honestly, I could still remember that very day--my first break up with my first love, my first boyfriend. I didn't know how to do it back then...or shall I say, up to now. It was actually a long due break up. We've been planning it for almost a month and that day was indeed our official and final day.
We were together for 7 months but we seldom see each other because he was still a college student and I was  in high school. Whoah. We didn't know much about handling relationships and its shits. Eventually, we did some crazy shits and decided that it would not work anymore.
It's just funny to think that we had our first pictures together just after the break up. For 7 months, we never had official dates and char moments that we could call our own. But what's good with that break up was the fact that we became close--closer than before--after that break up. Real friendship started to bloom. We were better as friends, I guess.
Currently, we see each other from time to time since I was transferred here in Davao City. Our company happened to be neighbors with his. Woot woot.
Snickz reading my break up note
Just after the break up.
FRIENDS

Original Post:


well.,,look closer.,,hehe,mmchar lng.,



we are at the tricycle.,mga baliw!!haha.,,mizkan nag pait ug picsur2.,,hala go!!

klaro nah.,,hehe







uhm.,,dat one is his solo.,stolen lng yan,hmm.,,nasa jollibee kami dat tym.,,and he's reading a note.,

Comments