Sunflower at 14 Years Old

(Updated 06.24.15)

It's just funny thinking there was this time that I looked like this once in my lifetime. Now, it's like I'm doing a blog review of my previous year's entries. I have my reasons.
One time, our I.T. personnel asked me to come over his desk because he wanted to show me something. I had no idea what it would be...only to find out that it was actually an 'an image search result' of my name. Gaaaaaaaad! Nakakahiya! Super! My fugly early teenage face flooded the Google. Eww! Gross. Yuck! Haha
Seven years ago, I had no idea this could happen...that this could affect my workplace. Waa. I could be a laughing stock if everyone finds out. For now, let me rectify the situation. I am also hoping that it won't reach to such point. Wew.

Original Post:
(.,,hmm.,walang maawa eh.,,picture taking nlng.,,hehe.,insyd my room.,nkahiga.,with my cute butterfly Wolley.,sayang nga lng at naputol yung head nia eh..)

Comments