First Fun at Amandari Cove

Dearest Bloomie,
    I really had fun yesterday together with ate joy,kuya je, rhea, radj and charles. We went to Amandari Cove and had fun there. It's my first time na maligo doon.Sarap ng tubig. ahaha..unlucky me, I still don't know how to swim, even dive, haha.
  
   Here's the story..
 
   We actually planned swimming kasi kami ni ate joy. And so, sinundo ako ni Charles sa may Dunkin sa Malakas. Hahaha. The funny thing there was, Dunkin Donuts Malakas Branch is not that popular to all Generals but luckily, Charles's Aunt happened to be the Dunkin Donuts Area manager and he was able to ask where was it.haha!
    And so, we head to Amandari Cove via scooter. It was my first "laag" in Gensan via scooter coz we usually had 4-wheel-fun. I like the wind. It was like welcoming me. haha! (feeler!) We stopped at a Mini Mart "Choices" was the name. It was my first there too.
   We had such chika2 there at the Amandari and i tasted their Halo-halo which was really good. Haha. I was speechless!weew!
    Then we proceed to the pool! So nice nice nice. Next plan, boating.
  
   I want to share to you our pics,,
hara with ate joy
im with rhea,joy's best friend and ate joy on my right

tatlong gwaping. charles, kuya jericho, and radj

ang mag bestfriend

di ko na ma rotate..that's me anyway


Comments

Sue said…
hello!do you happen to know if how much is the room rate in amandari cove?

-unravelexperience.blogspot.com
Sue said…
thanks for the info Hara. I appreciate it!☺