I'm on college..

[...though it's too late to say something about college, i just like to share it to you, my dear Bloomie]

     I find college so great. I gained a lot of friends. I easily got close to them and I loved them already especially my classmates. I'm looking forward to keep them forever. But I can never forget the fact that friends come and go, but there's something missing in that line i guess. For me, it's better if it will go this way " Friends come and go. And it's up to you to keep them and let them stay with you forever. That's how I like it.
    But college for me is a lot closer to serious matters that in high school of course. I felt like I have to be serious cause my future depends on this.  A lot of people say, high school is more enjoyable than college, but I think, it's just up to you if you will choose to enjoy it or not. For me, I rather enjoy it than regret it when time comes. Hmmp, I really don't want that to happen you know..
   I can smell something in college that i haven't smelled in high school. LOL or maybe it is just the feeling of being a part of this big school.LOL.. Notre Dame of Dadiangas University?? Who would not be proud of that..? ehhee

Comments