Amnesia Girl

     We watched Amnesia girl this afternoon 2:00 PM at Robinsons Place General Santos Branch. I really had fun together with Precy, Shen, Bong, Shandy and Shaira. It was so cold in there. But despite of the very cold temperature, we really enjoyed the show. Two thumbs up for Amnesia Girl. But honestly ha, napakalayo lang pala ng totoong story niya compared sa trailer. 
    It was so kilig. There were a lot of people who watched.
    And the funny thing was - supposedly, we will be meeting at 1 PM but the very punctual me arrived at almost 3. Hahaahahaha! Perfect! Kaya yun, ako lang mag isa na pumasok sa Rob and syempre dumeretso ako doon sa CR to have a glance at my total look. Then I immediately proceed to the Movie World and bought myself a ticket at Cinema 3 which costs Php82.00. Funny the price noh? Bungkig! haha. And so I entered the Cinema 3 alone and expect that Precy will come and pick me at the entrance but I realize it was too hassle for her so I asked instead if what's their location. "sa pinakaharap sa left side" she said. but ang kagagahan nga naman. I raised up both my hands and that idiotic moment made me believe the left side was on my right. I walked confidently along the aisle thinking it was the left side when it was really the right side. gaga talaga!
    I paused upon reaching the fron part and realized they were not really there! I felt so stupid for what I did. But since I have done it already, i have to stand for my very own stupidity! hahaa. I comfortably sat on the fron seat at the right side while my companions were all at the left side. They were even wondering what the hell am I doing there. But I insisted the I will just stay there. hahaha! Ego! You know! So I did. but although I wasn't able to sit beside them at first, I really enjoyed my watching.
    After watching the movie, we went outside. it was still very cool. Hahaha! My nerves were really shaking. And then we saw Val, and she joined us.. :D

    And that was how the Robi laag ended. :DD

Comments