The Course Accountancy by Shahara Rosco

Dearest Bloomie,
       I realized how important it is to train yourself in making decisions. How I wish I was good at that. Honestly, Accountancy is not my choice at all. I just asked my father what he wanted me to be and so he answered "Accountant". That time, I don't know what I liked and so i agreed to take accountancy as my course but right now, honestly Bloomie, I am really thinking if I made the right choice. I find it so difficult kasi eh. Well, during our 1st sem, I got 1.75 and it was quite a grade after all, but during this second sem, I'm really thinking of something that is against this. But I am also thinking how waste of time it is to shift to another course and I know for a fact that it isn't wise for me to transfer to another course.
     I'm telling you this because I just realize something.
        "Being good on something doesn't mean you already like the thing."
     ♥ Honestly, it's general fact.
     There are a lot of people who are good at this or that but actually, they don't love doing that. it's just that they don't have better choices to choose from. But if only they have, they will for sure follow what their heart was shouting for than regret for the rest of their life for not grabbing the opportunity that was laid in front of them.
    I also realized, opportunities are just there but we have to be ready when it strikes us. We never no what lies ahead and we for sure find it so hard if we will make a regretful decision for letting go or even grabbing for the wrong opportunity. :D

Comments