I don't even know who he is- by shahara rosco

Shahara C. Rosco with mess hair.LOL :DD
Dearest Bloomie,

        Good evening to you! I just want to share to you one of my most unforgettable moments in our Accountancy Class. Hahahaha! As in so funnny talaga! It was Wednesday morning, I'm not that early naman but Maam Gadia wasn;t inside the room yet that very moment and as always, by the time we can hear her footsteps approaching, we immediately pretend to behave and pose like we were good students really.
        Everyone was staring at her as she approached along the left aisle. Then she looked around, " Nasaan dito si Shahara Rosco?" Everyone's eyes immediately switched to me! During that very moment, it seemed like my heart will burst. I have no idea why she's looking for me and weird thought immediately rushed to my mind that made me hear the vey loud beating of my heart.
        I looked at both sides. I can't speak that time but I know my eyes were asking for salvation! 
        "Walang Shahara Rosco dito?" she repeated. Her voice was scarier than her first question.
        Then on my left was John saying, " Sige na Shahara, tindog na dayon."
         And so I took all the courage that was left inside me and I slowly stand up saying, "Ma'am?" My voice was very soft but I know everyone heard it because that moment seemed so silent.
       Then Maam Gadia stared at me for a second and said," Oh! May nagpapa-regards sa'yo. Ruel daw ang pangalan!"
       After hearing those words, para akong nabunutan talaga ng napakalaking tinik! I didn't expect it was just about the "regards2x-thing". Kinabahan talaga ako no'n! Hahaha..Buti na lang it wasn't a big deal after all.
      :DDD Funny noh?? Akala ko talaga kung anong kasalan ko that time bah..Hahahaha.. SI maam talaga.. Pinakabahan ako ng sobra sobra..:D
       

Comments