December Twenty-Eight

Dearest Bloomie,
I woke up past 8 in the morning. I had a fine sleep although I slept late at night. I 'm just getting used to it already. I had fun since the last days of this year. I was really happy because of the past happenings in life including the story of Zee and kat. It was really funny.
But now, let me tel you, I watched the movie 16 Wishes. I was really moved by the movie. I relized how great my friends are and how important my family are. And i am very happy and contented of what I have and plans to improve everything that I need to improve. Those were my thoughts upon watching the movie .
And that movie caused me to write a letter to you-know-who. LOL. It was really funny though. But I was serious about it and it was even delivered to the recepient. The content of the letter was my secret. My longtime precious secret. ♥ already knew about it and I was thankful that it didn't have a bad result. ♥ was just fine about it. Im glan ♥ didn't really got mad upon knowing it. But it is not really something to be gotten mad after all. 

Comments