without ♥'s text message in the morning..

Dearest Bloomie,
I woke up late this morning. And do you know what hurts me in waking up this morning? I checked my cell phone and found no message of ♥. It hurts you know.
For the past days, my mornings are very wonderful because every time I wake up, I can read in my cellphone  a message or two coming from ♥
And now that there's none, I guess I have to train myself not to receive any message of ♥. ♥ is a busy person who has a lot of things to do of ♥'s own that I have to leave ♥ alone for our own sake.
Honestly, I was even planning not to communicate with ♥ anymore because communicating with ♥ just hurts me. I think it is not fair for me to make things that hurts me.
Please help me to get over it, Bloomie. Please, I need your help.
Good luck to me!

Comments