Be calm to Become...


Interview. I'm not really used to have formal interviews before except during the Com-Arts Fest on a Smart Talking event but duh, that's a different story since I had a coach back then. And that time, I had to take that pitpat-earning interview. Whew. I'm not really used of these things, impressing people just to have or get something. Whoah! Definitely not my style. But in order to reach (although not really sure though)  my so called short-term goal, I had to answer the interview questions as impressive as I could. I was still getting nerves even though I had conditioned my simple self a lot of times already during that day. Haist! Really.

But it's good to share your insides to some unknown people and somehow relieve some stresses inside. I got to meet some freshmen while waiting for the interview. They were cool I could say. Some of the were in the same course as I'm in, the wonder BSA. Hurray! :)

And during that very moment, I thought "I have to be calm to become..."  To become someone I wanted to be, I had to be calm so I could think well. LOLx. That was the thought of the day...





I also had new batchmate friends that day namely Claire and Monaby, Venus and Abby too.


Comments