Midterm Exams Finally Over

Dearest Bloomie,
     Good evening! I super miss you Bloomie! I have a mountain of stuffs to share to you that I have no idea when and where or even what and how to start everything. :)) Wow. I had experienced different disappointments, discouragements, love, happiness, laughter, and above all -- those once in a lifetime experiences that I never thought would happen.
     So let's start from the very fresh and recent events. Today is the last day of exam and we successfully finished the Chapter II of our Baby Thesis, the Review of Related Literature and Studies. We stayed at the library for a long while until finally deciding on pursuing the postponed ghost hunting :) LOLX. Yeah. But unluckily, all the plans made were vanished into thin air. I dunno why; it just happened that way. We weren't able to successfully  perform what was originally planned. We just happened to have a slight tour around the campus' dark areas. But duh...I wasn't satisfied at all because the thrill wasn't enough. The tour just made my feet hurt a lot which cause the burden aside from my monthly enemy (lolx). Finally, the group decided to eat. McDonals! But the sad part there was it was decided that we better walk ..huhuhu..unlucky me. My poor feet were about to experience more pain.Anyway thanks to Wakwak (Marb) for lifting my bag behind me to ease the heaviness :) Effort appreciated. 

      After eating, Faith and I went to Jollibee Highway near McDo to buy her Ate a pasalubong. And guess who I unexpectedly saw? it's Sir Lester. lolx. Well, duh..no big deal about him. I just remembered some teasing moments from my siblings about Sir-Lester-matters. I don't normally smile at him but that moment, I can't afford not to because of the funny things which suddenly entered my mind the moment I set eyes on him. LOLx. Super funny! Hahaha. But in all fairness, I find him attractive that time with is manager's outfit but duh...no matter what support ate and kuya were giving I still can't accept the idea of being paired to him. Haha
     
     I almost forgot, one of the significant happenings today was the conversation between 에프시 and master..and take note, that conv was initiated by 에프시. Super lolx. And I also found out another kilig 
set of couple; Mojojojo and Faith :D

Comments

Anonymous said…
I didn't get the last part.... the "에프시 and master"... are you the master?? and who is Mojojojo btw?? Nan babo ~~ sorry, lack of updates. :( Anyway u really had the wit to write에프시 instead of romanized letters! ㅋㅋㅋ 진짜 너무 대~~박!^^