the touch of his hand...

LOL Bloomie. Super LOL..haha..I can't comprehend every time I remember any single bit of that moment. Hahahaha. 에프시's hands touched master's. It's really funny how it happened. But remembering the fact that it did happen was an amazing thing. Super fabulous.

But I'm so sad to tell you that I can't retell the story detail by detail because of the fact that you gained popularity..haha. I'm afraid that this conversation would be open to all and 에프시's identity will for sure be at stake which I would never want to happen. :))

But still, because of my endearing love to you, I'm going to share that heavenly feeling of happiness and love..hahaha..or is it alright to use the word love? maybe not..maybe yes :))

So here's the happening...gosh I hate to tell you in a not so detailed story..grrrr! Even fame has a price :(( That's an awful truth.

But I'm still positive...

So here it is..or shall I say was...but duh..the memory kept on flashing back that I am thinking of it as always present..hahaha

It was a fine afternoon. Everyone was acting normal except for the fact that master was constantly having secret glances at 에프시. She was standing with her friends when she saw him walking towards them. Gosh..it was awesome how he made her heart so fluttery. Wow. Then he offered her something important. Her unavailability to cater his offer turned out to be a good thing. He helped her. (It feels like the time suddenly froze for the two of them.) Their fingers touched which brought shivers down to her spine. How she hoped he felt the same way she did. But his hand was so soft..softer than her of course. Their skin shared warmth for I don't know how long but she hoped to be forever. How she wished to prolong that moment but it's impossible. With just the blink of an eye, their hands parted but their eyes met. His eyes were always warm and refreshing. His smile was never ordinary but the rarity was decreasing. Because everyday, he reveals her something from him that brightens her day...always...he never misses a day without making her happy :)

Lolx..I have spoken too much already..but they are all facts :)


The touch of his hand completed not only my day but the whole week.. :) Wishing for more to come :)) Wahahahaha

Comments

Anonymous said…
master's over him!