Confused

To go or not to go?


I was absent during the practices for the cotillion plus I wasn't able to finish the routine during the first practice because we still had to go to something urgent that time. Debut celebration na ni Lovely kinagabihan that day then brownout pa talaga. Nananadya yata si destiny. And init. I was so sleepy for lack of sleep because of that very early Jollibee Opening at Calumpang. Plus yung dress ko masikip parang walang space for food. Ayaw yata ako pakainin doon. Wala pa talagang formal invitation at wala akong latest updates kasi rin iba na number yung ginagamit ko and hindi yun alam ng celebrant.haha


Hindi nagrespond si Precy sa text messages and missed calls. Si Kelly ayaw pumunta. Si Shandy lang ang sure. Si Faith may dysmenorrhea pero pupunta siguro..we were just basing on each other's decisions naman eh. haha


Until I finally thought of not going. Wee.


Yung problem ko na yun turned into something I didn't expect to happen. Haha. Pinasama ako nila Ate and family sa London Beach Resort. I was with Ate, Kuya, Bayaw, Alex, and the rest of the gang with their families too. Wee.


Here:


sugba sugba at London Beach Resort

the original Voltez 5. Adults version
London Beach at Night
souvenir items
key chains, couple and cellphone accessories, and many fun items
bracelets where you can have your name on it
cool necklaces' pendant
Alexxa Denise Rosco Agor and Gabriel Benedict Alivio Peralta
they were like checking a touch screen phone that time if I'm not wrong..haha
my hand and feet :D

Comments