Four Days

What's with that four days?

Hmp. I really feel mixed emotions about this four days ba. Well, four days to go before enrollment...I'm happy because I'll be meeting them already but sad because I know that my plans..or shall I say my former plans would never come to reality anymore. Aisht!

But I have to face the reality that life is really like that. What I hate lang on that part is that why do some peole blame me for being easily attach to people then having a hard time loosing them. I have been  to these kinds of situations already and it just feels like a dejavu. Again and again and again. These situations keep on hunting me for years and the sad fact there was...I didn't learn any single lesson. Why can I say that? Simply because my definition for the word learn is not the typical definition of the word. What I mean by it is the application itself...meaning I haven't known how to deal with these things better than before. They were just the same...same feeling of sadness...and what's  more to it...it became worse. Worse  because I had been thinking that I have to enjoy every single second with those people I love so I won't ever regret when parting time comes.

Am I really wrong to think that way? Because I realize it just hurts more than before. Aigoo!

I dunno what to say or do. Maybe the best thing to do is hide all these pain and sufferings with a practiced smile.

so I have to smile...and smile...and smile...and continue living...I promise not to shed any tear for this matter anymore. so be it.

:D

Comments

Anonymous said…
*aisht!
*aigoo!

:|