Jollibee Calumpang Opening!

First of all, I would like to congratulate Jollibee Calumpang for their opening held kaninang 5:15 AM lang of November 30,2011.
Red and Yellow Arch of Balloons >.<
Congratulations Jollibee Calumpang!
Jollibee Calumpang Branch 

Yesternight, my sister and brother already told me to sleep na because we have to go to Calumpang early in the morning for the Jollibee Opening pa. Although I was reprimanded already for staying late, I didn't care plus I watched the movie "Prom" pa which was so good. Well, you know me..I had this chat with Ikki pa then we normally end past 2AM but I decided to log out early for like 1:21 AM in my favorite black digital wrist watch. I turned off the Apad, the WiFi connection, the UPS and unplugged all wires as requested by my butihing (sarcasm) brother.I lie down and closed my eyes aiming to get some longer sleep than usual.Oh before i forgot, while I was chatting with Ikki I was reading Nicolas Sparks' A Walk to Remember and I hate the fact that it was only that time that I was given time to read the story.

Cool zephyr. comfy bed. What the!!! Why can't I sleep?

When I looked at my watch it was 2:11AM already..I hate to admit but I regretted my early goodbye for like 30 seconds. Hmp. I tried hard to sleep. Lots of thoughts entered my mind. Lots of people appear in my thought. Lots of ideas tapped my imagination. The next thing I remembered was people were talking already and Kuya put on the light.Wake up!!

Preparation. Coffee invitation. Yeah, I mean it..it's just an invitation since I didn't give in to coffee although I wanted something hot that very moment. And also, I didn't give in having hot Milo for I'm concerned with Alexxa..she might need that last sachet-since Ate forgot to buy the last time they had refilled the groceries. So for me? Another peanut butter burger.niahehe.
still dark outside the window o.O
It was already 5:15AM in my digiwatch and we just made our way out of the white old gate of ours. Haha. Early birds, I know. Travel. Travel. I even planned on texting Luigi my friend and invite him in the opening since he lives in Calumpang. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to because maybe Angel hadn't read my request for a load since it was too early pa. So failure. Engk! But it's okay.

When we got there, O-M-G! The lines were so long already. And dami talagang loyal sa Jollibee na love ko. Haha. That's something I'm very proud of. Then bawal pa sila papasukin kasi mga visitors muna before customers. Habang maraming tao nakapila under the hot King Solar, we just walked gaily as we enter the store..haha..feeling VIP lang. Syempre noh, kasama namin yung trusted person ng may ari..haha upon entering the dome-shaped balloon at the entrance, I somehow feel awa sa mga taong kanina lang nakapila sa labas yet hindi pa nakakapasok..unlike us na parang ang dali lang ng buhay, hindi pa masyadong naka-penetrate ang sunlight sa aming skin pinapasok na..at welcome na welcome pa. And WOW! The Jollitown people. Alive and kicking and smiling and dancing ang happily mingling ang mga mascot. Present sina Jollibee, Hetty, Yum, Popo, and my favorite, the beautiful Twirlie.

Ano pa nga ba? Edi picture picture.haha..but let me tell you honestly, nahiya ako no. Hindi nga ako naka-picture picture ng todo kasi yung mga taong nandun are those mejo big people in the business industry..hindi ko nga kilala sila eh..ilan lang yung kilala ko like sina Sir Philip Teng and Madam Cherry. Then ang dami nagpa-picture sa kina Jollibee and friends noh..at andaming Chinese doon. Intsik na intsik mga tao. Their eyes were so narrow parang slits na lang. It's a compliment you know..agree? Yeah..good to hear you positive. Hehe. Then doon kami kumain sa Party Zone sa may looban, kasama ko yung mga Intsik sa paligid. Weee. Parang kami lang yata ang may malalaking mata doon haha. OP ang master mo. Lolx. But it's okay..okay lang na when I turned right, left, around, then back to front..lahat na lang mga small eyes..ano bah..haha.ayaw yata akong tantanan ni Ikki.joke lang..haha.

After non, enjoy enjoy na lang kami until they let the customers enter na. Ohhh..parang nai-invade na ang place ng mga total strangers..plain customers. At ang nakakatwa pa was when those crazy guys who acted so immature..gusto ba naman nila humingi ng balloons kahit na the crews already told them that those balloons were for kids only and guess how old they were...they were around 20-25 years old or whatever basta older than me. Nainis tuloy yung two gay crews then parang they raised their voices na which I don't like..kahit na ganun yung customers I guess they should calm their voices pa din, sayang yung goodwill eh. Haha. And isa pa, don't they know how kind their owner is?...kahit alam niya na totally wrong yung customer okay na nga lang eh as long as hindi lang masira yung goodwill. Haha. And that's one of those impressive moments wherein I appreciate my course most.

At woooh..grabeh..super highest level na talaga. Si Baby Alex grabe yung enjoyment niya doon. Hyper siya masyado. Halos mga kahit sinu-sinong tao na nga lang tumitingin sa kanya kasi sumasayaw sayaw siya sa Jollibee na musics..yun din kasi pini-play namin sa bahay..hehe..at yun, napapa-pause yung mga tao sabay ngiti. Whoah! I'm so proud of you Baby Alex! Haha

Hanggang sa grabe na yung punishment ni King Solar for not taking care of the nature..grrrr..global warming, yeah I know I know..we decided to go home na after almost an hour of staying under the sky :D

We just hitched Sir Patrick's car..you know him right? Butihing father ni Caroline. Hehe.ayun, naggitgitan kami sa car nila kasi wala pa yung car ni bayaw and parang di na makahintay si Alexxa. 7 kami inside the car..biruin mo yan..haha

And so..narito ako now, pa-blog blog lang kahit kulang yung tulog ko. Wee. Bothered pa rin ako para sa party mamaya. Aist! Good luck and God bless to me..to us and everyone! :D

Xoxo
-hara-chan

Pictures for the event :D

together with Popo, Hetti, Jollibee, Twirlie and Yum;
Me,Baby Alex, Ate Jochie, Maam Jan, Maam Dolly

a lot of customers outside were waiting pa
look at how long the pila was

Jollibee crews were excited for the sea of customers

Jollibee and friends performing..
Alexxa Denise Rosco Agor >.<
hyper!
you're wrong..she's not the performer..haha
she just love to perform that's all..
a gift..wine
ticket= this
hehe
the balloons they went crazy about o.O
first Eucalyptus plant I did see :D


Comments