Yana @ 18

Diana Jeane Tava Paculanan. Kind, nice, lovely. I've known her since Grade 2. We had shared a lot of ups and downs already. Now that she reached her 18th year of lovely life, I wish her nothing but the best. I love you my friend! :)

Photo of the Event :)
Shahara Rosco, I can't really call myself Mr. Sandman, can I?

That picture was after I successfully got up from struggling so hard
to stand from my buried being. Hehe. There were sand all over my body
mixing my skin color. Ahaha.

Happy!

We had her post-birthday celebration at Coco Beach Resort at Gumasa,Glan last January 8 2011.

I woke up very early that Sunday morning so I can go home (Glan) early. The one hour trip turned like as fast as lightning since the moment was filled with talking and talking with Arjay. Niahaha. The assembly area was at Tava's Compund. There I saw my other high school classmates and friends and it felt really nice to be with them again. I miss you folks!



That's Geia and I by the way.

The cool white sand of Gumasa :)

Walking along the shore with old friends around feels nice. I just miss this kind of atmosphere. :D



















Jumpshot buddies!














Saturnianz :)

Taking a rest after hiking that forest-like  hill just to reach that cool spot. :)

The view is really awesome!





My crazy girlfriends buried me! Niahahaha!














July. Hara. Geia :)













I was struggling to get up while they were just laughing at me. But then...yellow princess always wins! BWAHAHA!
















That picture was after I successfully got up from struggling so hard
to stand from my buried being. Hehe. There were sand all over my body 
mixing my skin color. Ahaha.

Happy!





My dream picture for the day :) 

Feeling mermaid along the shore together with the fresh waves.
So colorful! :) hahaha

So long friends :)


























































Pizza Hut After Yana's Birthday :)



We immediately went back to Gensan that very afternoon. I can'y miss my Monday early morning classes yah know. Haha. We had All Supreme Meat Pizza treat by Geia :)
I ready to eat!! All Supreme meat!

Geia :)
Busy texting with whom? haha

We're not playing Tic Tac Toe :) It's Lumbay Lumbay :) hehe
Luckily, we saw Dodz passing by :) The trios again? Haha

Comments