Coffee with Barbie

"Accounting taught me lessons not only about debit and credit and balancing, it also taught me how to drink coffee." ~ Shahara C.Rosco

You know me, the last memory of me having coffee (aside from this very recent on) was like way back Kindergarten or first grade. My father's addiction to coffee did all the influence. But, my Mom started to reprimand me about drinking such. She said it would bring me no good at all. "Makabulok" like she used to term to scare me. I was so little to fight for my love of coffee that time but I was able to say my adios. The next thing I remembered was I'm a milk-girl. It's always milk,milk,milk. I learned to avoid coffee for real bringing that misconception - "Makabulok." 

When I grew older, I, of course learned that it was wrong to think that way. But, I remained as a milk-girl. Until, one time...school pressure almost shut down my entire being. I couldn't afford to sleep. It made me stranger to my own bed. Yet, I was still having a hard time staying awake. One time, Luigi shared me something good about coffee - that it helped him stay awake. That's what I needed. So I tried one. And I started to like coffee again. I feel like I'm more connected to my father every time I drink coffee. 

Random: I always wanted to have Barbie mugs but I don't wanna buy for myself. I bought a Barbie mug for a friend who also liked Barbie but didn't buy one for my own. I want it as a present or something. haha. Feeler! But thank goodness, I'm 18...you know what I mean. That 18th birthday celebration made me receive a Barbie mug. And now, I use that Barbie mug every time I drink coffee. Thanks Kezia Palma Tomaro!

Coffee. Coffee. Coffee~

Comments