Happy Valentines Day!!


Sometimes, it's best not to expect anything and be surprised than to expect something and be disappointed.♥
Valentine Collage by harasunflower :)
It's just an ordinary Tuesday except for the fact that I still had a hangover because of my birthday celebration the night before. But, I still managed to go to school a little earlier than usual. I was sitting in my armchair with Shandy on my right..Ikki and I were texting about random stuffs...when suddenly, a paper bag surprisingly appeared in front of me and obviously contained a flower...a baby pink rose. I paused...for a moment. I heard my name being uttered softly but with courage, "..Shahara,..."    The voice was very familiar and so, my eyes traced the arm to confirm its owner. It's him. It's him? It's him! Yeah, it's him~ Ikki.

He greeted me a Happy Valentines Day. I was so overwhelmed at the moment that I couldn't even remember if I greeted back or said thank you.  Who would expect for such thing? Another present this time?..Whoah...last night, he had just given me lovely pink watch and now...another round of present...cool. :)
That was the start of a beautiful day. He said chocolates were inside. I just peeked and back to my position. I was happy..no question about that. It's just that I guess it's inappropriate for me to overreact at the moment...because for sure, I'd be showered with teases. . Hehe But then, Shandy suddenly started to giggle. She was excited to capture the moment and wanted me to check on what's inside the paper bag. There was a note attached on the Hershey's Kisses "Save me a date next month." Shandy couldn't believe it. She was tugging my blouse and I was like...okay...ahhhh...okay...that's..b-br-bra-brav-.....brave. 
In my 18 years of existence, 18 years of Valentines Day, it's just now that I indeed felt the day as a Valentines Day. Past Valentine Days were spent on gatherings, parties, school events, hanging out with friends...and this 2012, it's different - in a way you never expect for anything and then, suddenly...somebody would just pop out and complete you day. And, not to forget...I also received some late gifts for my birthday. Thank you all!
Now, that's funny :) The Vampire and the Knight.

Comments

shandy ♡ said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
shandy ♡ said…
woo hoo ~

"it's him. it's him? it's him!"


still giggling right now. ^^