JPIAmazing Nite of Polka Dots [Retro Dude]

Finally, hell week is over...I mean exam week is over, we're back on the track. A lot of fun awaits us...

Right after our last examination, Financial Accounting 2 that Saturday afternoon we became busy preparing for the night's party. Once again, it's JPIA Nite with a cool theme - Retro.  I agree with Shandy, it's also my best night so far in my university life. This year's JPIA Nite is way too awesome than last year.It's a night worth treasuring :)

It won't be this fun with out you my beloved Magic 6! 


I was kinda nervous actually for the video presentation. I was afraid that the JPIAns won't appreciate the video that we made. That's really a real bother. I surely can't sleep. But I was really surprised of what actually happened. It's the total opposite of what's inside this bubbly mind. The crowd roared of joy. They indeed enjoyed the video. I was so happy listening to them bursting in laughter. I feel so proud of myself. It's actually my first time to edit a video with a real purpose plus it's a contest. HAHA. I actually slept 4 AM because of that video and I had this bored moments while waiting for the video to be fully converted into a movie. Wooot~ such an effort. But it's worth the sleepless night. And when the emcee announced the winner, I was surprised to hear "BSA-2" as the last to be called. We were declared as champions. Kudos! It made me more proud. Thank you so much for all those people who participated in the video. We made it guys!
So here's the video for you to see :)




Another thing is, I joined the group to be our batch's representative for the Acoustic Competition. I joined because I just wanted to join and not because I have the cool skill at any point. I don't even know how to do the beat box which was my part. But my friends taught me how to- thanks Lord you made me learn the basics easily. It was a hard thing for me keeping on the beat at first - I'm not really musically inclined, I know that for a fact - but we did hours of practices until our hearts content. While we were already there, upstage, I looked at the colorful crowd and said to myself ,"You can do this! God will help you." It's my first time ever to have a musical performance and I feel great. Thank you guys for that cool experience. I want to feel that feeling again and I hope we would be better. We were declared as 1st runner up. Good job to us! And thanks crowd! My mistakes weren't that obvious too that they didn't know anything existed at all. Haha . Thanks Lord!
Wanna watch our performance? Here it is :





The last but not the least, I also participated in the Retro Dance competition. I miss dance competitions already, there's the nostalgia remembering those people I used to danced with way back high school. I haven't seen them often. Back to the main story, so...I was actually hesitant about the idea of joining since I didn't join during the practices. I just had a couple of practices during the later days and I clearly haven't memorized the steps yet even after the final hour. We were inside the ladies room and I asked them, can I back out? And their answer was a big NO. Wooot~

We were posing for a photo together with the prizes we earned from the Video Presentation and Acoustic competition and then suddenly, the emcee announced BSA-2 as the winners for the retro dance. Wow! Amazing. And we were caught in the act of being super overwhelmed. Haha :)

shocked as winners for the Retro Dance Competition XD
Here's our Dance Video. Hehe. Forgive us for the mistakes..haha




All in all, that night was so terrific...indeed a JPIAmazing night :)

Shahara Rosco at JPIA Nite 2012 "Retro"




Comments