Magic 5 Day :)

We were originally out to watch "The Vow" starring Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams, on Cinema that day. We were excited for at last, the day has come - since we were looking forward on watching it since last year. Unfortunately, it's not available on cinema anymore. I really wonder what has gotten to their mind why they replaced the movie with another one. I can't just accept the reason if they would say it's exclusive for Valentine Season. No way. Hmmm..but we don't have a choice. And so, we invested our money to a quality Pizza lunch anyway at Coco's. :) Triple Cheese with Beef Burger Patty this time.

Hara. Shandy. Faith. Precy.

I feel so glad that they liked the Pizza at Coco's since I was the one who convinced them to dine there anyway. Haha. They did appreciate the cheese. What about that???? :D

McDonald Sundaes. I saw Troy (Ikki's younger brother) too. And, he's with girls...hehehehe. Popular.Whoah.

We finally used the McDonald free angpao. :)


Kelly on Strings. I feel so proud that Kelly and her team made it to the Top Ten out of forty-nine. They joined the acoustic competition which is a part of the Kalilangan activities. Wooot ~ I'm kinda excited for the finals na! Good luck Kelly, my labs!
Syntax Error Band

Magic 5 girls :)

Jollibee. Meet my boyfriend. Hahaha :)

Comments