University Week [Final Days]

Fourth Day. Feb 9-10 . 2012


I saw my self-made quote in one of the pages of the school magazine. I was really surprised - more like shocked- when I saw it. The magazines were made by the marketing students for their exhibit. Hehe. It just makes me smile thinking it's appreciated..but unfortunately, they didn't even recognize the creator of the quote. hehe But it's fine. Arite.


At last! The time has come for us to pursue our plans on using my finger magics in putting eyeliner around Ikki's eyes as well as styling his hair. haha. Tan-ta-tan ~ 
We chose to stay at the RL Building second floor and do my thing. Haha. Fun level : ASIAN. I was laughing along the process. I also styled his hair using his gel yah know. Haha. It's not that I had fun because it was my first time, I had done it when I was a bit younger. It's just that I find it so cool for him to let me do what I wanted to do with his hair and delicate eyes. It's unusual - especially for a guy like him. Whoah.
I also tried different hairstyles. The final style that I made was a very common one way back high school. I like it. We were just surprised of the net results realizing that he looked like a girl after those things..HAHA

These are the different hair styles I came up with....


The University Week ended with the Hiyas pageant. Congratulations to Ate Daisy Jane Deslate for winning the title Hiyas ng Notre Dame 2012 :) Hurray for Business College. She's my classmate in Cost Acounting by the way. 
Hiyas ng Notre Dame 2012 and 2011
Daisy Jane Deslate and Honeylyn Nonog

Of all the contestants, she's really my bet. She's the Best in Talent during the Telent Night of the Hiyas and she's really amazing with her performance. She's Kuya AJ's girlfriend. Beautiful. 

Finally, I got a chance to have a photo of Miss Ayana Grico. She's my crush ever since [really]- let's just say way back first day of the Orientation Seminar 2010. She was wearing Pink Skinny Jeans that time. Ohhh~la~la. I can still remember her outfit that time..ey. 
She's so pretty! :) And she resembles a lot like Miss M. Ohmy!

Comments