Final Day

Remembrances:
Some of the photos that day are really worth sharing :)

I'm sleeping on top of colorful tables inside a kindergarten room!
Restless from the previous night's pahabol na study, I super feel sleepy after our departmental exam. That evening, we were to attend marra's debut party at Calumpang so we immediately headed at Kelly's place for some preparations. Bang! It was too much to bear...I really have to sleep. And so, I landed at the Kindergarten room and helped myself to finally straighten my back on top of the colorful tables :) lolx. 


And lemme say, Vergene Arcade at Calumpang, GSC is indeed a very cool place. Yey! Experience :)
feelin' the comfy sofa :)
isn't that cool?? :) Hara and Kelly
Hara and Bong after the party

We're messing with the chocolate fountain ey!
Going home~ nasa likod ng multicab..hahaha.. Hangin much!

Comments