Umuwi ako sa amin!

I don't know how many times I've tried to promote the beaches in our place. Haha. Once again, I went home and had fun in the beach :) Together with Ate Jochie, Bayaw Greg, Alexxa, and my cousin Guava.  Unfortunately, we weren't able to catch the beach party. Everyone was preparing to go to their respective hometowns already. I understand why the beach looked sorta ugly that day. But, it didn't stop us from enjoying :)


What happened? 

A day before the exam, I went home (Glan). And, together with me were some of my not so tidy notes and a history book. I know I still won't be able to open them by the time I got there.Haha I just said, At least I tried. 



I did bond with the starfishes :) And hurray for my fatty-look because of the style of the shirt I was wearing :) Rock climbing. 

Comments