Every Breath You Take

May 23, 2012. 
Another date with this guy :) 
  • we watched the movie "Every Breath You Take" starring Angelica Panganiban and Piolo Pascual. It's cool to know that there are cool Tagalog Movies nowadays. No offense. We did enjoy the movie.
  • it's been a while since Ikki and I last saw each other.haha you know this feeling na parang when you count the days na hindi kayo nagkita, you'll realize bago lang pala but then you feel like antagal. ano ba yan men!
  • and I can testify, we're really closer than before. I'm really glad that he's not someone you'll get to feel awkward to be with.
  • I'm me when I'm with him. I told him about it. And I'm glad that the feeling is so mutual. Haha
  • We ate Pizza (as always) at Coco's hoping we can see Miss M there. But then,I totally forgot about her because I had so much fun with him.


Moist Choco Cake @ Coco's Grill | Yummy!

Sasha and Ikki :)
Ohh~ Wanna have a bite? No you can't. Haha. It's all ours.



Here's a funny take. It was supposed to be a "self-timer" capture but then, during the "capture", the camera fell down. Lens first. Captured our reflection on the table. ♥


Comments