Hours to Go before Happy First

There are only less 4 hours before I can say "Happy First!" This 12 o'clock would be the mark of our 1st monthsary as Trial Version BF-GF. Hmm. Let's assess my month -- I can say I did have a fun and happy month with him. No question about that. It's true that everyday is like a brand new discovery, a chance to be closer to each other. And, we mutually agreed on this idea that there's nothing to hurry -- to upgrade our relationship into a Premium Version, the real thing -- since we are both enjoying the situation. I'm glad that we found our way to savor every moment in this slow motion kind of relationship level development :))

If you're asking about "Love" ? I myself cannot answer that right now. I'm not sure if it existed already or it had been existing since then. But I know, if those two were not the perfect options, the last resort would be -- we're going there.

It's just that I try to recall all his efforts, it's difficult for me to remember them all because they were darn too many, like the stones inside our aquarium. :) But here's something, I don't think I can still meet someone like him -- someone as thoughtful and caring as him. He's full of surprises and he really knows how to make me happy. I don't know why or maybe it's just part of his being intelligent or he just learned a lot from cool movies. But any how, his actions were effectively touching and sweet.

You rock, dude! \m/

Comments