Mothers' Day '12

Happy Mothers' Day to all Moms out there. Thank you so much for bringing a lot of cool people on Earth. You play the one of the most essential roles in every one's life. So more power to you, mothers!

For today, happy weekend :)
Here's Alexxa Denise, my niece :)) every time i see how my sister takes care of her, i think of my mom. then inside my mind is, so this is how my mom took care of me as well when i was little..quite a tough job, i can say :) 

that day, i played as her baby-sitter as a favor for my sister :)) we spent a fun time together at the Playhouse , KCC Gensan :) why you so cute?? haha kahit napakalikot mo okay lang yan para kay Tita basta para sa'yo mahal kong pamangkin :) sana maging kagaya mo ka-bibo yng magiging anak ko in the future. i love you!

the staff gave me an over-sized pair of slippers. woot~ needless to say, that's apicture of my feet. hehe. seeing the colorful toys makes me wanna go back to being a child again. ooohhh~ i miss it when everything in life was so simple :)


that's not my niece in the background ha? haha just making sure you're thinking of the right thing -- 
I know sitting in there is really not allowed. it's part of their regulations -- for the capacity of the plastic furniture might not be able to  cater me. lolx. i was reprimanded once but rule breaking is really fun isn't it? :)

I want to play again and slide until my butt gets hurt at the end of the day :)) haha just like the old days. these happy children makes me appreciate my childhood. i had these memories too!

and this is the wider view of the Playhouse inside KCC, Gensan :)

That time we had a mini role playing -- Alexxa acted as the driver and i was the passenger :)) she gets imaginary coins from me as my fare to wherever i want to go. haha. fun kid ♥

Shahara C. Rosco BSA-2 | Summer | Playhouse KCC



these last three photos were taken at Robinsons Gensan  :) 

Comments