Happy Second! : A Day worth Smiling

2nd Month  | by Ikki ♥
I still don't understand those Chinese characters. Haha

Last June 18, official 2nd month na ang trial version. Well, congratulations to him for keeping up. I mean I appreciate the bravery for engaging in such relationship (trial version) -- since not everyone appreciates such kind of agreement, for the patience for reaching the second month -- not everyone is willing to wait for a long time and even the courage for this kind of risk -- he has no idea when the expiration of the trial version would be since from the very beginning it's clear that it's just a trial version. But the good thing there is that, I can purchase the premium version if I'm fully satisfied with the trial one. Weird noh? ♥


He made something for me, "little something" as he termed it. It's really cute. It's kinda rare kasi for a guy like him to exert such efforts eh that's why I appreciated it so much. Actually "them". I appreciated "them" so much since he made two cutie photos via photoshop.


2nd Month Gift #2 | Duyan ♥

Not just that, he also gave me sets of chocolates. I really like them. He said he loves giving me chocolate shower. Wooot. Because of him, I was able to experience the taste of some chocolates which haven't crossed my tongue yet. Hurray! I'm excited to try the colorful ones soon, maybe next day.


colorful chocolates ♥

How about me? Of course, I haven't forgotten preparing a mini token for him. I don't know how to describe it perfectly but a simple term to label it is "Paper Pop-up". I made a paper pop-up for him with white folders, black Sharpie fine marker, Crayola Crayons,1 crafty purple fastener, scissors and scotch tapes as my materials. You'll get to see the picture later. And, I'm very glad that his Mom and his little brother Troy like it basing from the compliments he shared. Ayeee. I feel so proud. Wooot.

Here's a peek:

paper craft by Shahara Rosco | Paper pop-up

This day is just another mark of the closeness getting stronger and the bond getting tighter and relationship (although trial version) getting healthier.

We had a class that day that's why we weren't able to have a natural date but still, knowing the fact that what we feel for each other is more important than any other fancy dates makes me feel satisfied.

Bonus to that day: He was put into a "hot seat" by our teacher Ms. Vanessa G. Balboa -Jimenez by asking questions, "pumpy" questions, if there's such a word. I termed the questions as "pumpy" because these kinds of questions makes you feel egzoited (excited) to hear the answers. They have this power to hold your breath, plus my classmates were throwing irksomeness during the whole time. 

I tried my best not to get affected when our teacher reached the point of asking him about "women preference" and I know that their eyes were darted on me. Gosh! But I guess my best wasn't good enough. My face betrayed me by displaying everyone how blushy my cheeks turned into.

My favorite question there which was also engraved in my classmates' minds was when he was asked about which does he prefer in a woman, a Chinese or a Filipina. Everyone roared for approval of the question. They waited for his answer (so do I), at the same time, my classmates were staring at me then at him then back at me and so on.

How I wished to listen to every word he speaks but unfortunately, I wasn't able to because all I could hear from the surroundings were murmurs, asking about my reactions and even telling me something which I do not understand completely.

But this was his answer which was echoed by my classmates all over again, "It is not about being a Chinese or Filipina, it's about whom you love." That's the line quoted by Ching (supporter of our so-called love team, lol!), I do not know if that was the exact words but I confirmed it from him that still it's something like.

That day was a HARAmazing day for me. Good job guys! You also made our day more special. ♥

Here's the complete set of photos:

holding hands thru paper? :D Haha

paper po-up with Paris as inspiration

Paper pop-up | Date at Eiffel Tower, Paris and rainbow

Cake with two candles ♥

Pinic date | rotate the background to change "Day time" into "Night time" 

Picnic Date | Star Gazing at Night

Full view of the 2nd Month Paper Craft for Ikki ♥ | Hope u like it too! | Paper Pop-Up




Choco Shower for me. Lagi na lang and I like it. :D







Comments

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR! This is so kilig. Ganahan kaayo ko sa imong pop-up. :)