Shahara Goes to Lemlunay!


kiddie playground | Lemlunay Resort


Bar-style Cafe

Lemlunay Infinity Pool | so cool!


Kids and adults together in the playground ♥

Amazing Lemlunay Infinity Pool | Sarangani Baby
  
looking at the horizon #LemlunayInfinityPool


cool view from the cliff | #Lemlunay

condom rubber band (from my brother) used as a hair accessory lolx






Finally, I've experienced the beauty of Lemlunay Resort at Maasim, Sarangani. I've always wanted to see an infinity pool for real, like the ones I used to see on movies especially that one in Malibu, this time I can cross it out in my list. 

The first time I heard that Lemlunay has an infinity pool, I was so eager to visit the said resort. But unfortunately, I wasn't able to because of the fact that it's distant enough for a typical college girl like me to come anytime I want. 

The view was splendid! The foods were delicious especially their Humba. I so wanted to dive in their diving range that time but we didn't bring any clothes to change. Such a bad timing. And also, our trip there was really unexpected. It was just a 5-second idea and 30-second decision. If I only knew that it would happen, I would have brought my bikinis. Lolx. Just kidding, I don't even have one. But jokes aside, I should have brought with me some swim wears. 

I fell in love with the whole place itself. The furniture seemed vintage though artificially. I so like the idea of putting a bar counter style cafe. The living room arrangement was cool too. Everything looked so organic if only they are foods. Lol! The rocking chair was really inviting. And, they playground is designed not only for kids but for adults also!

One thing is for sure, I will visit again someday and watch out for my comeback! ♥

Lemlunay Resort. Maasim, Sarangani.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello Shahara,

I like your Lemlunay story. I am going there in two weeks. How much is the food, diving, etc.?

Thank you!

Ray
The Entrance Fee is P100.00 and it is consumable to whatever Food you'd love to have. I'm not so sure of the prices of their foods but I guess they range from P100-P200 and you shouldn't miss the Humba. :) Good luck on your trip!
Anonymous said…
Hello Shahara,

Lemlunay was great! I did 2 dives, had lunch there and even met the owner Paul! I am recommending this place to my divemates, friends.

Thanks!

Ray