The Expendables 2

I first saw "The Expendables 2" trailer early July this year and the first thing that had gotten into my mind was ..."My father and I will watch this in big screen..." and we did.

The movie was not just a total action-packed but was also full of humor and heart. Awwww. You shouldn't miss it. The favorite action stars really did a great job in impressing me once again. I was just quite disappointed of Jet Li's super minimal appearance in the entire movie.

Thumbs up for the very effective role of Jean-Claude Van Damme as the mighty leader of the bad guys. Wooot! It's my first time to see him as one pf the bad guys actually. Haha.



I love this The Expendable 2 poster resembling the Last Supper


One of my favorite scenes... Stallone killed the bad guys using his ala gun-formed hand pointing each of them...after which revealed Hemsworth's role as a sniper who positioned himself from afar. So cool!

Comments