Defense Day

corporate attire :D

John and Hara
Yeah, stop looking already. I know what you're thinking...that we looked like news anchors. Thanks!

reading a greeting card daw :)



 D-Day stands for Defense Day. (I know this post seemed too late...)

Like how suit-crisis-days went, again, sister's closet saved the day. I always thank my sister for having everything I need in times of suit-crisis. Mwaaaah! I really love that closet of yours. But finding a pair of skirt and blazer that would fit me is definitely not an easy job. It took me hours just to find the perfect pair for my skinny figure. A lot of people say I should be proud of this figure but seriously, I'm not. I really wanted the medium version of my body (just leave the proportion that way).

Do you guys know any store where I can order a pair of larger legs? :)) Thanks!

And for our defense, it went really good although I never expected such a thing. Thanks to Anna in a major way! :)

Comments