Happy Birthday Ikki

So we spent his day a little different than the way he used to spend it during the last twenty years. He's now 21 and it's kinda special and so we were together the whole day. From 8:41 AM until 6:38 PM. I take note of it. I also made a gift for him, like I normally do, I always put a "Personal Touch" but it didn't look that good because I wasn't able to finish it. But I'm so glad that he likes it and thinks it's so cool! You're welcome Ikki!

great day with Pizza Hut Three Cheese
having a hard time making my gift :)

I like it this way. I find it cool to make words as border. Something I learned :)

another heart-shaped cheesy lines

  
my bad :( i misspelled his name. Nyay! It's supposed to be "Jules" and not "Jles" HAHA

So here's our first photo together during that day @ SM City Gensan while waiting for
our Three Cheese Pizza
 

nest, he has to have a solo photo for his birthday :)




Pizza Hut for Take Out

and it's Family size this time. Yeah. I know. We were that hungry.


Our feet together :)



Comments