Php 294.75

Today is my first shopping for the year 2013. And I'm just feelin' great to start the year with shopping some random materials—so random that I don't know if they'll gonna be of any use. For Php 294.75, I got some as-cheap-as-possible materials.

But it would really make my week smile if anyone will give me these as gifts...

...in case you're wondering, these are not make up brushes but paint brushes...

...set of colorful acrylics...

...set of playful color pens...

Oh, I want these for late Christmas presents. Would you care to give some? Hihi.

...too much bags for less than three hundred, right?...

...I bought some nail piles for home-manicure...

...some pink curlers for DIY...

...a little gift for a very generous friend whom I treat as a family...

...I really hope he will like this corny gift...

...polka dots patterned wrapper, obviously couldn't get over of New Year...

...zippers for my old unused skirt uniform that I'm planning to use this year...


...set of tube water color and a new paint brush...

...a new lovely and girly notebook for the rest of my 2013 journal...

...take a look at the inside pages... kawai

...new old book entitled Star Trek for P20.00 on book sale...
I actually have no intention of reading it really, I was just persuaded by the super cheap price 
and planned anyway of learning some writing techniques.

...not bad for first Friday...

What about you? What can you have for Php 294.75?

-xoxo


Comments